Friday, April 02, 2010

my life in a photo album

Yay, cannot wait for Lee hyori’s and Rain’s comeback soon~~~!!!

memoirs¿010

Finally mt Literature review for my final year research project is finish (still need to bind). Ya, finish just one day before deadline. That is why lar, keep telling myself don’t do last minute work, end up do even more procrastinations. So stressful life lar, I think I have not had a good night sleep these past few weeks already=(

Plus, my questionnaire damn lot of problems lor. I also dunno how already. Suan le ba, I will think about it after my exams. Exams, haih, another big worry…

IMG_5041IMG_5043

Recently, we had a Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) workshop. Quite fun actually preparing the TPN but very difficult. kekeke. I keep squirting the liquid out of the syringe, make my whole table messy. They let us bring back our “work”. LOL.

IMG_5048 IMG_5046

At Setapak, sometimes life very stressful. kekekeke. Clara & me playing around with some selca / camwhore…I recently posted a video of her on facebook which was so funny. kekekeke. Generated many comments and likes =) Clara, you are a star, thanks to me…

25234_1243638046401_1092867289_30553822_3301610_n On Monday, we had farewell dinner with my buddy Cherh Yun, who is graduating this year. So fast time passed by right? Soon, I will be graduating soon, in one year’s time. Anyway, my buddy line came, as well as seven dwarves because CY asked me to invite them.

25234_1243638086402_1092867289_30553823_4423605_n Thank you to CY for the present + cake. My buddy line pic spoiled by my roommate who was also coincidentally having dinner at the same place. Another coincidence is the fact that our whole buddy line wore white that night without any planning~!

GIRLYBOYOMGFIONA

For those who have yet to see me, this is my new hair. Wanted to cut it short for a long time but delayed it because of course nite. I jarang2 post my selca pics here. LOL. Anyway, it looks okay, except I kinda want it shorter a bit more.

scallop bag cotton candy bag TKT

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Need more words? I absolutely am in love with these 2 bags, one from style influx (scallop bag) and another from kooky thing (vintage bag). Damn pretty lor, but came with such hefty price tags. So sad that I am too broke to shop now.

clash-of-the-titans-2010-20091211065924947_640w Today went to watch movie. Really awesome, esp all the Greek mythology thing. The effects also nice but I think the ending a bit too rushed lar. But seriously, nice and super effects movie. =)

*sorry today's updates seem short. I am really tired right now*

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)