Yay, I am back blogging. I am going to take a hiatus soon from blogging since my finals are coming up. But before that, I just want to blog about a few stuff. Anyway, I am like one of the few surviving active bloggers among my friends. Lol. Most of them have abandoned their blogs and gone off radar. Which is sad, actually, because I like blog-stalking my friends and know their latest updates. Oh well, just like every fad out there, blogging is fast becoming obsolete (is that the correct term?)...
First of all, it will seem rude to not give my thanks and appreciation. Few months back, I joined some giveaways and I am happy that I was the winner in 2 of them! Actually, I am not really the type of person who likes joining contests and giveaways, etc. but I think I probably got influence by my roommate, who is super obsessed with joining these kind of things. Lol.
So here I want to thank these two fashion bloggers (who, IMHO, possess such great styles) for choosing me as their winner! Coincidentally, both of them gave out similar gifts as their giveaways. I received a cotton bow hairclip from Miss Incomplete and a Korean vintage polka dot bow hairclip from Revel in Me. Thanks so much ya~ I will continue to be fans of your blogs:)
Revel in Me (coincidentally, she is one of my friend's acquaintances)
P.S. And no, I don't know both of them personally. I just came across their blogs and found them both to be very interesting...
I came across this zodiac website, Zodiac Facts from also another fashion blogger, Ribbonyboo. Being the wuliao me, I decided to check it out and came across this term, "Zodiac Cusps", a category that fitted me perfectly due to my birth date. The exact meaning is:
"Cusps are the borders between the twelve astrological signs. You are considered to be 'on the cusp' if you were born within a day or two of the beginning or end of any sign."Being born on 22nd November, I sometimes find myself either a Scorpio or a Sagittarius. And sometimes it's just confusing and annoying so I just end up reading about both these horoscopes because I don't know which one fits me better. Now I know, I am not just a Scorpio or a Sagittarius. I am a Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp (November 19 to November 24). Lol. Anyway, I am never really the type of person who believes that astrology forces control our personality and future but some of the things mentioned are pretty interesting. There are a total of 22 attributes of Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp but I will just post some of my favourites...
01. Scorpio/Sagittarius cusps seek the truth and the meaning of life, and they love to explore through knowledge. They are investigative and probing, often strongly intuitive and penetrating.
02. Scorpio/Sagittarius cusps are very determined, and once they’ve made up their minds, they are unlikely to change them (in other words, I am quite stubborn).
03. Those who wish to change a Scorpio/Sagittarius mind often have trouble because they can never be sure what their motivation is; they are too complex and sometimes too secretive to be understood easily.
04. They want to experience life, rather than read about it, and they are outgoing and friendly (not so sure about the latter part).
05. Scorpio/Sanitarians are both mystical and scientific, a combination that makes them very aware of what is happening around them; they are a sign of great depth. Many enjoy travel and spiritual study and have daring and adventurous spirits.
06. They are high-spirited and enthusiastic, often flirtatious, and they tend to enjoy social life immensely.
07. They tend to be lucky and may enjoy gambling (not sure about the lucky but ya, I do like gambling).
08. Their philosophical side makes them enjoy drama and debate, as well as most other mentally challenging pursuits.
09. Their great love of knowledge and exploration makes them one of the most learned characters of the zodiac.I only selected the few I thought best describe me. But then again, my personality sometimes changes according to my mood. I sometimes don't even know who I am (yet).
On another note completely, I realized there is only about a month left before I graduate. I am so not ready for working life yet. Also, I think I will miss some of the friends I made here. When I started my graduate studies in UKM, I could hardly wait till the day I graduate because it was just so stressful being in UKM doing Pharmacy. But now that the time is almost here, I don't really want it to arrive.
P.S. Don't know why I am always having emo posts here >_<