Saturday, February 20, 2010

cny day IV: all well ends well in mid valley

My one week holiday is fast coming to an end. So sad. Wish I can stay at home longer. The weather has been horribly hot these days…makes me sleep 24/7. I am practically hibernating at home here. I know, very unhealthy habit. That probably explains why I feel so sluggish nowadays. Haih…I am 22 years old but I feel like an old lady, with no energy…

Does anyone know if they are cancelling “Star Golden Bell” on Astro Ch303? I hope not, I really love that show. Makes me laugh like mad each time I watched it…

************************

On Chor sam, we didn’t go anywhere and I had a great time hibernating at home. I think I took like, three naps that day. The heat was incredibly scorching and I was so irritated the whole day.

Anyway, on chor sei, my aunt initially asked me and mom to watch movie with her but when I called my aunt on that morning, she cancelled and said she wanted to go to the bank. Haih…

So it was just a duo going to Mid Valley. Movie of choice? Still going with CNY mood, we chose “ALL’S WELL ENDS WELL 2010”.

We decided to go for the earliest screening knowing there will be tonnes of people watching movies in MV. But when we got there, around 10.30am, the queue was so long, it already surpassed the designated line and went all the way to the ‘roundabout’. (Movie-goers to MV should know where I am talking about). I mean, seriously? What time did these guys got to MV?

Fortunately, we did managed to get tickets, for the THIRD screening. From 11.20AM, our plans shifted to 1.50PM. And 3rd row from the front somemore. Really, I dunno why I still go MV to watch movies. The crowd is always so crazy there.

With time to kill, of course have to enjoy CNY deco at the foyer…

a7a5

The theme? Dunno-lar but I really like the dragonflies at the ceiling. Pretty unique;) Oh, and the pagoda reminded me of Penang.

a6

Nice? Good things come when you look at unexpected places.

a1

Fiona the blogger on CNY Day 4 ;)

a3 a4

Mom & me posing with the pagoda

a2

Me and my odd dressing sense. Kekeke;) Cannot really see in this pic, but I had my mom sew shoulder pads into my new tunic. Makes my shoulder looks broad no? But it does not have the trendy effect like I imagined.

Still with time, Mom went to Metrojaya to look for her working clothes whilst I was bored out of my mind. The clothes there are so ultra-expensive. I browsed around at the only section I can afford – the accessories section.

Copped a fringe necklace. I think I can d-i-y a fringe top like those I saw in MNG.

a8

Must be lots of perverts in Metrojaya.

a9

Ate lunch at Spaghetti Farm. Mom feel like eating spaghetti so we tried this eatery that we have never tried before. Not bad actually. I ordered black pepper beef & cheese. Very yummy. Definitely a place I want to go back again.

After lunch, we went to watch the movie, with almost same cast as last year’s. It was funny, but not as funny relative to “72 TENANTS OF PROSPERITY”. The plot can get a bit stupid at times. I really like Sandra Ng though. She is great playing the role of a spinster. Very funny;)


No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)