Thursday, February 18, 2010

cny eve:strawberries & yee sang

Tiny updates:
*I love U-Kiss’s new song Bingeul Bingeul (Round Round)*
*My English writing sucks. Having headache now. Lazy to improve.*
*This new blog is so funny (and addictive). The trials and tribulations of online shopping in Malaysia.*
*CNY angpows this year so little. Sob sob :(*
*Why I have not update here for more than 2 weeks T.T (but I updated my shopping blog ^^)


********************************

Every Chinese New Year, Mom and I always go to eat reunion dinner at my uncle’s house. Yup don't believe can check back archives. Kekeke.


01 02 
Uncle’s house decorated with lots of CNY stuff. Festive mood no? The Choi san yeh is d-i-y by my cousin Vivien.


04
This dish is so pretty right? And it tastes as good as it looks too…

 05 09
Strawberries main decor coz my uncle brought them back from Bangkok.

06 07
Crabstick wrapped in bread and then fried. So delicious!!!

08 10
Other dishes that are equally delicious ^^

03  And of course, cannot miss the must-have yee sang for lots of prosperity!!!

 12 13
Let’s lo yee sang!!! Very fun. And I love eating yee sang with lots of sweet sauce but the ginger was a little too strong. Must remind my Mom not to put too much next time.


11
Let’s start our reunion dinner!!!

More photos in my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=152232&id=515975840



No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)