Thursday, March 06, 2008

of random thoughts and lil ing's bday

I had just finish my ZT individual assignment paper and my public speaking speech. Honestly, I loathe all ZT subjects and I basically see English as an unnecessary subject that forces me to take the earliest bus to my fac every Friday morning.

But surprisingly, through these two assignments, I have gained much insight. My ZT paper is about the attidudes and thinkings of HAPPINESS whilst my public speaking speech is "Can Men and Women be Friends?"

Needless to say, I gained more understanding about being happy and cross-sex friendship now:)

Yesterday, a friend of mine told me something that I had already known all this while. Makes me wonder, is it the environment of being in a uni life and staying hostel makes people more vulnerable to one another? Or is it we all, deep inside, desperately needs the emotional rewards that we all craved so much?

Be going off to Setapak tonight to look at some prospective apartments for next sem with my future housemates and then later eating dinner with Wai Yin! I missed Li Ling's birthday last week so Happy Turning 21 ONG LI LING!!!!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)