Sunday, March 09, 2008

it's about time [edited]

So in case one doesn't know, BN won only by a minor majority, losing Penang, Perak, Kedah, Kelantan and Selangor to the opposition (correct me if I have the wrong info)

Yessss...it's about time, I tell you!

People want a CHANGE and they got it.

Now let us see how the opposition will run these states, i.e. if they will practice what they preached.

...and let us see what the govt will do to win back these states in the next general election.

Note: I am not interested in politics at all, just in the hype and excitement of receiving these shocking results!!!

Since M'sia is experiencing a change, so am I!!!

Yup, I have my haircut today...got bangs now...and you know what? I did not even ask for it...

All I told the hairstylist was that I wanted a shorter length and a shorter fringe...

...and VOILA!

*addition*

Haha...my new haircut!

Taken in my hostel room...it's a bit dark because my lamp is busted and I kept forgetting to report it

A clearer pic of my haircut with the asymmetrical bangs:)

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)