Saturday, March 15, 2008

i hate...

...when people ask me not to speak English when conversing with my Chinese friends. WTH? I like lah! What is your problem? Kononnya, Chinese must speak Chinese. Ya lah, just because your English not that good, so you think whoever can speak fluent English is a show-off. Ceh, I don't give shit about that ok? I can speak good English and I will speak English whenever I want and to whoever I like! I don't understand why people like this want to cari pasal with me. Just because I look so goody-two-shoes does not mean I am all sugar and spice ok? I have a temper as well. People just don't get that.

...I also hate people comparing me to someone else. "Why you cannot be more like her?" Hell, if I want to be EXACTLY like her, I will go and spend thousands on plastic surgery and then ask her to be my tutor on 101 classes on "how to be like ______". I am ME and SHE is SHE. You can either accept me for who I am or just freakin' get out of my face. Darn, why people can be so dumb sometimes? You have a brain, USE it before you open your damn mouth!

...and I really do not like people repeating things over and over again! Ok, I know you are sad. Your stuff got lost, your friends do something bad. You want to talk to me about it, that is fine. I will listen, just don't keep telling me the SAME DAMN THING EVERYDAY!!! I have a life, ok? And my life is not listening to your complains and your moanings. If you want your life to suck, that is fine, just don't pull me into your shit ok?

...Shit, I am so in a freakin' bad mood today.

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)