Thursday, November 22, 2007

goodbyes and hellos

Goodbye First Sem....
....And Hello Second Sem!

~20/11/2007~
...was my last day at KTSN. I had my last paper that day - Introduction to Pharmacy. I had spend hours packing since Mom asked me to bring everything home. I had initially wanted to share rent of my friend's room to store some of my stuff in her room but Mom said it was not necessary as I lived nearby.

All my luggage and bags


I also received some early b'day presents. Thanks very much to Carrie, Janice, Mei Chieng, Tze Im and Carolyn (Jia Ying) for the wonderful gifts;)

From Carrie

From Janice, Mei Chieng, Tze Im and Carolyn

Goodbye everyone at UKM! See you all next semester!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)