Monday, November 26, 2007

5 korean cutie pies take after the universe

the Universe = Big Bang as in the name of this new Korean hip-hop band which is receiving rave comments in Korea...

I first saw this new Korean hip-hop group on their reality show of the same name on MTV. Since the show ended, I have been looking for their album but have no luck finding any. Does anyone know where I can find Korean cds? Haihz...but I think they don't really have a demand here in Malaysia so I believe it will be difficult to get:(

Anyways, here is their latest single, Lies, which has hit several Korean charts. Click play if you are interested!



photo credit: yesasia.com, mtvasia.com

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)