Thursday, November 22, 2007

shop til' we REALLY drop

~14/11/2007~

On the day post-birthday celebration, I, BB and Suzane went on a shopping spree. We hit not one, not two, but three shopping malls within 24 hours...haha:D We started out at Sungei Wang, then Times Square and finally, Mid Valley.

In the UKM Library before we went on our last shopping trip of the semester

Suz could not find her Course Nite dress but she managed to copped her favourite type of bottoms (cargo pants) from ROMP. BB found her black slacks for her MKM (Majlis Kesenian Merah) Protocol duties (Labelz @ MidValley has lotsa formal black slacks!). As for me, I did bought what I was looking for - a present for a friend. But since I have yet to give her the present, I will not talk much about it here or the suprise element will be gone.

TIMES SQUARE~

So many cute pigs!

At Times Square, we played one of those (I don't really know what you called them) machines that kids like to play - the one where you put coins in and twist and voila! You get a plastic ball which has a toy in it. So each of us took turns to twist the knob and out came these cute handphone keychains that looks mysteriously similiar to those lego men I used to played when I was small. Hmm...


BB's, Mine's and Suz's

MID VALLEY~

Jonathan Rhys Meyer!

Love this window store display

And this one too - from MNG

This one reminds me of Suzanne C aka Malau

BB and Suz were trying on lip gloss

I also could not resist buying this pretty tiered necklace from Diva @ MidValley.

RM 23.00

After returning to our hostel, Suzane and me packed our stuff to stay overnight at BB's room since BB's roommate had went back to her hometown. BB was busy packing her belongings since she was also going back to Batu Gajah on Friday. Suzane and me, meanwhile kept ourselves busy by doing facial mask...lol.

In BB's room

The end of another day...


Received some surprise b'day presents from BB and Suzane. They snucked one into my bag and the other one they hide in BB's cupboard....lol.

Cute handphone pouch and keychain
Cool oversized bag

Thanks for the presents! I will see you both after the break! Muacks!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)