Friday, May 09, 2008

tag #4

8 things i’m passionate about:

blogging (coz a gal just needs a place to release some steam)
music (cannot live without them!)
shopping (although I do wish I have a heavier wallet to match with this passion of mine)
talking crap
travelling
watching thought-provoking movies
pharmacy
learning (bcoz there are still so much things that I dunno)

8 things i say too often:

shit
babi
what-ever! (so bimbo hor?)
ha-ha-ha (sarcastic laugh)
sweat -_-!!
ah boh
gila
ya meh? (manglish)

8 books i’ve read recently:
(gosh, I have not read a proper book for like, ages!)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K.Rowling
Sweetheart from Hell - Mayzhee Lim (just wanted to see what the buzz was about)
How to be an A Star Student - Lawrence Walter Ng
my Kindaichii aka Penyiasat Remaja comic books
How to be a Happy Teenager - Andrew Matthews
7 Habits of Successful Teens - Stephen R.Covey
Organic Chemistry - McMurry
TITAS textbook

8 songs i could listen to over and over again:

ti amo - aaron yan & jade lau
realize - colbie caillat
is it you - cassie
tell me - the wonder girls
li kai di qiu biao mian - mayday
l.o.v.e. - brown eyed girls
always be my baby - david cook
pudar - rosa

8 things i learnt for the past year:

to not force myself to do something that I do not want to do
that good friends do not expect things from their friends
things can change if I make an effort to change
the bigger the hope, the bigger the disappointment
to aim for the moon, because even if I fall, I fall among the stars
true happiness lies within myself
that I am one emo gal who thinks too much for her own good
the stupidest thing a gay can do, is to fall in love with a straight guy but the stupidest thing a girl can do, is to fall in love with a gay guy

8 people to tag:
suzane mah
lai cheng
rebecca
kelvin
denise
wai yin
conrad
beng beng

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)