Saturday, May 03, 2008

tag # 3

I somehow feel like I have done this tag before. *Sweat* -_-

1. At what age do you wish to get marry? I don't even have a bf, why would I want to think about marriage??? Like I said, marriage is such an over-rated thing.

2. Who is most important to you? Myself kua. *sweat* What kind of ques is this? And money is next on the list.

3. Who is the person you trust the most? Nobody. Not even myself.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence? I would like to think so.

5. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? To have no worries and be happy, to be able to control my life and have it the way I want it to be. We are always afraid of the unknown.
6. What is the best saying that you have ever heard? The basic idea came from Suz M: Building bridges to cross over. Every relationship requires a bridge build from solid foundation, that way that relationship will work and lasts.

7. What is your goal for this year? I just want to be able to study hard and get into the dean's list, and to survived my 2nd year, with all the new environment and all.

8. Do you believe in eternity love? Nope, those stuff are made up by script writers to get high ratings from love junkies who will get addicted to these kind of stuff.

9. Have you broken someone heart that she/he tried to commit suicide? Duh, of coz not. How can I be a heartbreaker? =_=

10. What feeling do you love most? The feeling of not having a single worry in the world.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? That he trust me with his life.

12. Have you ever hated someone very deeply before? Sadly, yes. I have a lot of deep hatred/griudges beneath myself that I wish I didn't have.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? Yes, eventhough I don't always show it.

14. Do you believe in GOD? Yes, eventhough I am not the religious type.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in in your life? That I am still alive.

16. Who cares for you the most? Er...this is tough. Honestly, I dunno. I would like to say myself, but not always.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words. Childish, smart, introvert, stubborn, emo.

18. What have you regretted doing in your whole life? So much, but I try hard not to think about it coz I like to let bygones be bygones.

19. If time were to rewind, what will you want it to be? So much, I would really like to go back in time and correct all those mistakes that I have done. But again, the past is in the past.

20. What will you do if your mums gives u anything you want? Be doubtful, bcoz I know my Mom will NOT give me anything I want that easily.

Instructions:Remove one question from below,and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.

1. Wai Yin
2. Hanson
3. Suzanne C
4. Suzane M
5. Beng Beng
6. Wei Han
7. Janice
8. Wei Wei

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)