Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i miss blogging and 2PM!!!

I know, I have been absent from my blog since my study week. Exams season are like hell season here in university life. Even my face has been much neglected. *Sigh*...pimples and eczema have been plaguing me like mad.

One sad thing is sob sob, my laptop is spoilt once again, so sad lar. So now I am laptop-less. Have to rely on my roommate's and housemate's laptop to go online.

This exam weeks, I have been crazy with K-pop, always checking out latest singer's news and updates. LOL. Probably need to release some stress, I guess.

2PM has just released their new album and mv lately. I am so happy for their return, I missed the boys a lot. But Jaebum is not with them this time. (T.T) I wish he will be back soon. 2PM feels weird with one member less.

My last paper is tomorrow. At this point, I am so un-motivated to study anymore. Probably because I cannot wait for it all to be over soon.

Yeah, one last thing. My housemates managed to snatch tickets to Macau, the free seats Air Asia bonanza that started at 1am. Finally we managed to book those difficult to get RM0.00 tickets. Only RM75 both ways to Macau. Not bad le?

But I will be going to Macau also this holidays. Haha. And to Hong Kong as well with my Mom. I can't hardly wait.

Well, wish me luck as I study for one last time for PC paper tomorrow at 8.30am.

Support 2PM...go watch their new mv "Heartbeat" on youtube. I have already posted the link on my facebook.



I don't know when will I be able to update soon. Hopefully my laptop can return to me safe and sound soon.

Until then, Sakae Sushi with babi sia on 13th and comic convention on 14th....yeay so excited for holidays to start!!!!!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)