Sunday, November 15, 2009

lazy hazy days of holidays

ye~ the final sem break is finally here.

I cannot believe this sem has already ended. Next sem is nightmare, no wait, more like hell.

What a sem it has been. So much happening, so little time.

My laptop got spoilt (and fixed). My mp3 player got spoilt (and fixed). My external hard disk and bag got lost (and found).

It was also a sad sem as my dear friend passed away. I miss my friend dearly.

I have so much things I want to do this break. What is even better is I am not going to work at all this sem. Yes! I am just gonna be a couch potato.

I have so much to blog and post pics. Of many birthdays, and also my post-exams activities. I went to a anime cosplay event at times square yesterday.

I also watched all the episodes of Idol Army Season 3 with 2PM in just 3 days!!! Woo-hoo. But sadly, ep 10 is missing eng subs. *Sigh*

I am so excited with 2PM's comeback....*glees*

To make this sem break seem a lot more memorable than my previous ones, I am going to record what I do every day this holiday. This is my Project #43...to record my 43 days of holidays...hehe...I wonder if I will be able to keep it up.

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)