Sunday, January 24, 2010

my lips...warm like coffee...

I really like this song, "My Lips...Warm Like Coffee" by S#harp after hearing After School performed in on Music Bank...it has been replayed so many times in my head already...

*******************

(*pic credited to her blog*)

Dear young girl,

I hope that one day, you will laughed at all that had happened...
He is young but so are you
He doesn't know what he wants but I know you do
Which is why I hope you understand why everyone has been saying that you deserve better
I have no experience when it comes to love and relationships
All I can say is that there is so much more to life than falling in love and being in relationships
You don't need a boyfriend to survive in life
You need a good head, a strong heart
Take your time and I hope that you will not cling on to him anymore
The more you want to be with him, the more he pushes you away
This is all part & parcel of life
You will not understand it now, but once you are my age, maybe you will
I am not saying I am a pro in this kind of thing...
But this is just my one cent opinion


No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)