Thursday, January 07, 2010

tung fang zhe ye

Date: 2nd January 2009 (Happy Birthday Beng Beng!)

Place: Cititel Hotel, Mid Valley

Event: Pharmacy Course Nite

Last Saturday was our Chinese Pharmacy Course Nite held in the same venue as last year’s. The only difference is that this year, us being 3rd years were the organisers of this event. Months before, all the planning had already been done. Since I was in charged of transportation with Wei2 and JC, I helped with souvenirs before that.

Being in transportation dept means Wei2 and I can get ready in Setapak unlike the rest who had to go earlier to the hotel to set up the place. Last year, our makeup tutorial was given by Jie Ning but this year my roommate Beng Beng became our makeup guru. She was back in her hometown on that day so Wei2 did my hair and makeup for me and I did her makeup.

01

The after shot – our makeup not bad for 2 amateurs? We had some interesting hair pieces too;)

02 03

Full shot – my dress looks like fish scales no? But I like that it was different than typical prom dresses.

20

The hall where all the seniors are sitting

04 Outside the hall: Carolyn, Wei2, me, Ai Li and Tze Im

06 07

With Ai Li baybeh who was protocol and Kah Hang, our vice-chairman of this year’s event

08

Transportation: Me, JC and Wei2

09 10

With Wai Kuan at souvenir table (she is under souvenir) and Terev who was co-emcee (part of program committee)

05 13

Mei Chieng (protocol) and me like the 2nd pic: Maknaes and bloggers rule!

11 12

With Janice, banana like me. Our other english-ed friend did not attend this year. And then, with sweet Stephanie, also from protocol

14 19

My buddy line: Graduating buddy Cherh Yun, my 1st year buddy Jojo and little buddy Chye Teck; With lovely Lie Jin from protocol also

17 18

With Pharmacy boys; Wen Bin (program) and Yu Siang (technical)

15 I like how this shot we look like we are doing our own thing

16 Shot of 7 fairies + our senior Charlyn

Overall, although there were some glitches here and there, I guess it was good that most things went as planned. I think every small committee did their own duties well and especially glad that our chairwoman Mui Wen managed to supervise everything well.

I hope next year the juniors will planned a great event for us too.

I hope all the 4th years enjoyed the night and hope they don’t mind if we had done any mistakes.



No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)