Thursday, January 21, 2010

today is january 21st 2010…

I am so bored of looking at my notes so I am procrastinating them to have a little update…I know, habits are hard to change, but I need to make effort to change my procrastinating habits soon…

2AMalbum 

Today is also the day of 2AM’s comeback. Yay. I have been waiting for their comeback since last year. Although they are not as popular as 2PM, but seriously their voices are so sweet and melodious. I admit, I was not that interested in them initially because I am not big fans of Korean ballad groups but after watching them in variety shows, 2AM has definitely garnered my interest. Seulong is not only tall and good-looking but he is so funny;)

And of course their leader Jo Kwon, whom I was already a fan of but became obsessed recently with his show, We Got Married. In it, Jo Kwon and Ga-In of Brown Eyed Girls act as a fake marriage couple. It is kind of like a reality show and he is so funny. But I think he has multiple personalities because sometimes he can be so cute, so brave and also so charismatic at times. He never fails to make me laugh during every episode. I wish he and Ga-In can end up together for real ~~!!!

By the way, I totally recommend their songs and their latest album. Their voices are great. **Click on the pic above to be directed to the downloads**

CNBlueAlbum

Another album I have been listening and loving to lately is new indie band CN Blue’s. Again, I was not interested in them because Korean indie bands is not really my thing. I like watching pop bands dance and wear weird outfits. Lol.

But of course, if you have watched the K-drama, “You’re Beautiful” then you would probably know that one of the members in this band plays the role of SHIN-WOO Hyung. Shin-woo is not my favourite character (I am fan of Tae-kyung~!) but I think this band really surprises me. Their songs are not bad at all. **Click on the pic above to be directed to the downloads**

16

Again, I find myself shopping to release stress. Another bad habit of mine, I sometimes buy stuff on impulse. I know I already have a collection of 2PM socks but I just cannot resist buying another pair. This time is leader Jaebeom. Sigh, I really wish he will come back to 2PM soon!!! ***Click on the pic to see my collection of socks***

01

I love buying necklaces lately. Here is the latest I bought. It is actually a cheap-looking necklace but I think I took a good shot of it kan? Not bad with my digital camera…kekekeke…I like this pic a lot…

18  04

08  17

***Click on pics to be directed to each post***

I have been updating my other blog too. The shopping-oriented one. With CNY coming, I have gone into shopping frenzy for new clothes. But sad thing is that my mid-semester exams fall just before CNY so I cannot really spend too much time going out to shop.

All the clothes I bought recently are cheap stuff from flea markets but I still love them all the same. I am really excited for CNY and for more shopping!!! Are you?


No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)