Sunday, February 03, 2008

so totally random


why I love my Form 6 BF classmates...


The new ad campaign for Quicksilver

...yes...we are some natural posers right? the BF people are like my extended family...lurve them to death:)

******************************

Busy trying to study studying for my upcoming mid-sems. I actually like the subjects better this sem. Here are the 7 subjects I am taking for my 1st year, 2nd sem:


  • Microbiology
  • Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry
  • Physical Pharmacy
  • Pharmacy Practice
  • Public Speaking (English)
  • Pengurusan Emosi
  • Tamadun Islam & Asia Tenggara

A little of Biology, a little of Chemistry, and surprisingly, a little of Physics. Yup, Newton's 3rd Law really came in handy for Physical Pharmacy. Excited for my first Pharmacy Practice lab practical. We will finally learn how to make basic medicines. Woo-hoo! But this sem also requires me to memorize a whole list of Latin terms...yes, you heard right...the "dead" language is here to haunt us again!

******************************


On an entirely different note, I was reading one of my friend's blog today, and again my name popped out...*sigh*

"I told K a secret that I forbid him to tell anyone but he told B. B told me he knew about the secret but make me promise not to tell K that I know he spilled my secret. So one day, out of spontaniety, I let K know that I know he betrayed me...ok, so I am no longer angry at K but now, B is mad at me for telling K. Hello, this is MY secret ok? IT IS ABOUT ME! Just when I thought everything is ok between 3 of us, B and I argued again. So sick of this shit "

So, again I am SORRY that I betrayed B but I am deeply hurt as well. And no, I am not trying to compare K and B, ok? K is K and B is B. Although this experience has been an awful one, I have learn some positive things. K, you are a good friend. You know you did wrong and you sincerely apologize and I sincerely forgive. However, B, I feel like you are a coward for always running away from your problems and not facing up to them. If you have something to say, just say it...if you don't want to forgive me, then so be it...

THIS IS SO OVER. I NO LONGER WANT TO MENTION THIS ANYMORE

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)