Friday, February 15, 2008

fire drill in the dead hours and memorable v-day for the wrong reasons

Took a short break from studying to blog about a very memorable V-Day for me...

>2am<

Blackout at KTSN with the fire alarm going off. Ignored it at first and tried to continue sleeping but when I saw my roommate woke up, I got up as well. She opened the door and I saw 2 of my coursemates telling us that it was a fire drill and that we need to go down immediately!!! WTH???? What fire drill???? Quickly grabbed my jacket and slipped on long pants before "blur blur" go down. When we reached down, only 3 of us Chinese girls at J-Block that went down while the rest was still probably dozing away. Later, I saw the rest of the J-Block people and called them. Everyone looked so blur and so annoyed. After calling our names, Janice asked if we can go back to sleep, but instead they dragged us to the volleyball court together with the other KTSN residents. LOL...It was a very funny moment...Many girls, including Suz M came down with shorts, Janice came down without her spectacles but some still had time to comb their hair, wear jeans and put on a belt...LOL...Really really funny weii...^.^


>9am<


Lost my new handphone...WTF...still cursing whoever that took my handphone...damn sad T_T

Happy Valentine's Day and yes, I am still single-licious:)

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)