Friday, February 22, 2008

hong kong showbiz with edison and lydia

Hong Kong news is making its headlines in our local newspapers nowadays. Ever since I have been staying in a hostel, I am not able to read my fave Star newspapers as frequently as I used to. So I only found out about these two huge news in Hong Kong entertainment through other "communication devices" since accessiblity to newspapers in UKM is limited.

Lydia Shum dies at 61

Sad, isn't it? I found out about Lydia passing away through Suz M, who heard it through the radio (her handphone radio...not the er...actual radio). She was battling with liver cancer for a very long time and finally, she lost the battle after all.

I grew up watching many of Lydia Shum's movies. Who can ever forget those comedies she made, esp those that always show during CNY times? Also, I am going to miss her hosting the TVB anniversary variety shows, in which she and Eric Tsang are always at each others' necks.

She leaves behind an only daughter, Joyce and ex-husband, Adam Cheng.


Edison Chen in a sex scandal with female celebrities

Ok, this is a while ago, before CNY, but I am only going to blog about it now. I did not know about this huge scandal until I read it in someone's blog. And I am ashamed to admit that I had seen those pics. Really disgusting ok? This is why, girls, you should never ever let anyone take nude pics of you or even take nude pics of yourself. If you so want to, delete it immediately after taking them. Once it is leaked out, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get them back.

So, Gillian Chung, Cecilia Cheung, Bobo Chan as well as Jolin Tsai were some of the female celebrities purportedly in the scandal with Edison. So shocking ok? Considering the fact that HK female celebs always potray such a squeaky-clean image (well, except Cecilia, she did get pregnant out of wedlock with Nicholas Tse).

Edison Chen is such a hottie, too bad he got entangled in this mess. I started noticing him way back when he was in Gen-Y-Cops (which was a lousy movie as compared with Gen-X-Cops). He has such a bad guy image that gals just swoon for. Bad guys will break your hearts but you just cannot help falling for them.

Even in his press conference in which he admitted and apologised, I still think he is really good-looking:)

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)