Wednesday, February 13, 2008

why I am so depressed

...because my temporary laptop is busted as well so I ahve no means of going on the internet at home...

...because my mid-semester exams is in 5 days' time and I still have not finish reading my notes...


...because I have a pile of reports and projects to hand in...


...because it is still Chinese New Year but I am too stressed over exams to have fun...


...hate to complain so much, but stress just gets the better of me...

...cannot wait to blog about my CNY this year, really fun and especially the fact of finally wearing new clothes!!! LOL...but just have to wait till after my exams for me to post the pics!...

...hope everyone had a great CNY...I did, eventhough exams are on my mind...remember that CNY is all about FAMILY...



...sigh...I saw HER today...brings back all those bitter memories that I have been trying to forget...I envied her eventhough I know I should not...when will I ever let this all behind me?...

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)