Sunday, February 03, 2008

under repair

eventhough this week has been a busy week for me, it was also my breakthrough week because I finally confessed everything that has been nugging me for so long...now that everything has been said and done, I just feel that it is a good time to have some changes and to finally move on with my life. my heart still hurts and sometimes I don't know if I can still continue being fine. I will be lying if I say that I am 100% okay...but a big thank you to all of you who have help to listen and gave some really good advice. I really hope I can forget everything and move on. eventhough it will be difficult to do so, I know it is the RIGHT thing to do...

anyway, since I am all ready for a new beginning, what better way to start all over again than to have a makeover on my blog! however, due to my laptop problem, the changes will be slow...be patient...all the links and chatbox will be up soon;)

PS Kelvin, I am not angry at you...I never was, so don't worry ok? thanks for the apology card...that means a lot to me...since I am able to forgive you, I hope you will also forgive ah bee for telling me...I just wanted to make things right again...

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)