Friday, February 01, 2008

nokia 3500 pics

Okay, I know that title makes me sound so "jakun" but hey, for someone who only got her handphone at 17 (after SPM) and a handphone that does not have camera or bluetooth, I should be excited ok????

Anyways, the camera is 2.0 megapixels so I am quite satisfied with the clarity...also, this means I don't always have to carry my bulky camera everytime I go out. Not that I want to complain about my camera. I lurve my Panasonic Lumix 5.0 megapixels in black:)

So this is just a post on random pics:

Being in the Publicity Dept means I have to help with the banner although I don't think I did a good job...hehe


As part of our job, we had to distribute flyers to other KTSN hostels. Here I am in KTSN 4 holding up one of our pretty flyers (LOL)

Went shopping some time ago with Suz M, BB and Carrie...


First time Suz M have been to Rooftop Sg Wang

Enormous shoes!!!

Suz M cannot resist taking pics with the skeleton hoodie

Isn't the skull grafitti cool?

BB the shopaholic
Back at home for the one week break...mid sems is in 2 weeks time...sighhhhhhh....

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)