Thursday, January 14, 2010

"msia got two seasons - musim hujan & musim durian"

Okay, so this was actually a tag I saw in someone’s blog…I was not tagged but I decided to do it anyway (ya ya I am desperate whatever).

Anyway, it was supposed to be what you wanted for Christmas but I decided to change it to CNY coz Xmas is gone and done already

CNY is always fun for me because it gives me an excuse to shop & shop like there is no tomorrow. Sadly, I have my mid-semester exams just before CNY…sob sob…

What I want for Christmas Chinese New Year 2010:

1. To do well for my THESIS…

2. 2PM “Heartbeat” socks…so cuteee ;)

2pmsocks2

3. A.N.Jell & 2PM clay model hp straps…so adorable

2pm_mascot_wildbunny_l anjell-mascot_l

4. Samsung Corby mobile phone…me likey Jamaican yellow

2pm3

5. The perfect peplum skirt

WP

6. These amazing D-I-Y hair pieces

055

7. Vintage accessories

Pictures 165

8. 2PM Kiss Me Mugs…so cute;)

kiss-me-mug

9. Director’s Pre-Cut DVD for “You’re Beautiful” *more info here*

10. To go to a music public show like “Music Bank” in Korea

That is all I can think of right now. I think even if I get 50% of this list fulfilled, I will be so happy. But then, I most probably will have to be the luckiest girl alive to do so (or the richest girl alive)…


No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)