Saturday, September 20, 2008

sweetchat@timesquare

My mid-sem break has offically started but instead of having any rest, I have three huge assignments to do...sob sob:(
__________________________

This is an overdued post about my venture into culinary delights (very exaggerating.lol) when I tried the new place called Sweetchat at Times Square. It was the same day that I had a new haircut. Haha;) On 7th september '08.

Anyways, the place is not bad and I would really recommend it since Times Square really lack good places to eat. Not being cynical here, but it's true.

It's kind of like an outdoorsy place, right in the centre of the concourse level

My tropical punch - I only like the colour. Lol. Coz am not a fan of fizzy drinks

My rhapsody rice - actually it's just a fancy name for claypot chicken rice but it is yummy

My peanut tong yuen in almond base - quite expensive for a few tongyuen, like them but don't choose almond, tasted weird

My Mom's salad spicy noodles

Me, right after my haircut - whaddya think?

Mom (with her new haircut too) and her lunch, which tasted really great btw

More shots of the new place

All those yummylicious looking dishes

In a nutshell, I think this place is not bad and is worth checking out. But the prices are kinda steep for such small portion. Especially the dessert. Pretty expensive I think.

******************

Since this is such a short post, decided to put in some random pics of my lovely housemates and our crazy household;)

And finally a concluding pic of the colourful and ultimate dessert - ice-cream!!!

Sorry this post seems kind of random. Still have stuff I want to update but no time. Gotta go do my assignments first. Have been busy these few days...

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)