Saturday, September 13, 2008

sometimes i wonder...

You have to watch Oprah's Big Give every Sunday at 8pm on Channel 702...believe me, you will not regret it...it really touches the heart...
______________________________________________


if people don't post pics of their other half, does that mean that they are ashamed of them? because they are not good-looking?
if I know when a guy is flirting because he likes me or because he is just playing around?
why I find some guys just so adorably cute and others don't?
if people would called me a stalker when I visit their friendster profile just for fun?
if my life is already planned out for me?
if I will ever find happiness in another guy, a guy not like my father?
there is more to life than just this?
if people find me weird?
if a person blogs in chinese, does that mean they cannot express themselves in english? and if so, will that affect their future, being english-deficient?
if ever I will get dean's list?
if my roommates resent me?
that if someone did not ask me how my mother is doing in the hospital, does that mean they do not care about me?
if people find me bothersome?
if I should just tell that person directly what I hate about him/her?
if I should just tell him that I have a crush on him?

~so many questions, but no answer~

is life as complicating as I think it is? or am I just making it complicating by thinking too much?




Best thing about tonight's that we’re not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don’t think that I am trying......
I know you’re wearing thin down to the core..

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear its true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start

Oh, But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It’s impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I’m yours to keep
And hold onto your words
‘Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you’re asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find

~secondhand serenade~fall for you~

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)