Monday, September 01, 2008

kfc with friends cum housemates

I cannot believe my short break is over already...I am going back to Setapak tonight. It has already been half a semester. How time flies. Now is study time for Finals...sob sob...
______________________________

This is not really a post about food coz let's face it, who has never eaten KFC before in their lives, right?

In Setapak, we are "blessed" by few fast-food joints, namely KFC and Pizza Hut. There is also McD's but that one is about 3 bus stops away, nearer to our fac.

Recently, the KFC near our place, in Setapak, just wrapped up their renovation so we decided to check it out. We, here means my housemates. Well, minus three of them anyway.

So this is actually a post to highlight pics of my housemates, rather than the food. It is a rare opportunity for all of us to eat together, considering the fact that there are three different courses among us, and of course, three different time schedules.

We hung out a while after finishing dinner to of course, what else but to camwhore?

Suz M, Ngiik Ling & Weiwei

Pharmacy - myself and Ah Wei promoting chilli sauce & ketchup. Lolz

Remnants of our dinner

My pretty Nutri roommate

Roommates from 3 different courses

Ngiikling chowing down her chicken, shocked her own roommate sitting next to her

The girls say I looked like I was waiting for my Prince Charming to drop from the sky (-.-!!)

Sorry ah wei, had to put up this pic coz it is soooo cute:)

Group pic I (minus Suz M)

Group pic II - altogether now:)

Sexy/Cute pose I

Sexy/Cute pose II - us trying to imitate them. ROFL

My Biomed roommate

Ah wei, Myself, Suz M & BB

The other three are Lingling (friend, not housemate), Meichen & Liuyen

Us cam-whoring girls

Nicknamed "Vaccum", we cannot resist the chance to tease Suz M - can you believe all the food she consumed???


No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)