Thursday, November 04, 2010

the end of another semester

At last, my exams are over and done with. This semester, I felt like it was one of the worst, when it came to exams. Because of my procrastination again, I edited my manuscript last minute and then, what is left is only a few days to prepare for my finals.

Although finals are done, now come another greatest hurdle - my results presentation and viva. I am proud of my research project, truly. But I am not sure if I can convinced the lecturers to feel the same. It does not help, especially considering my examiner is a stern lecturer. I just pray that he will have mercy on me and does not bring me to tears during viva. Haih...

I had so much fun after exams (and also during the short breaks in between). Had theobroma chocolate fondue, went to watch movies, went ice-skating and ate a lot of good food. It is fun hanging out with friends. I will post up pics soon, when I find the time.

I have still not yet found the mojo to blog. Just rants once in a while. Hopefully, after my viva is over, when I feel like my burden has been lifted. Right now, all I have in my mind is the feeling of stress over my research project. Pray for me, peeps~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jia u jia u.....oni few more days left, then we cn get bec our freedom...kekeke

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)