Today, while scanning my computer, I got bored and typed "fiona tong" in google search, wondering what results will appeared. That is when this website popped out as one of the results listed. Source http://www.isthisyour.name/Fiona_Tong.htm
So funny. Really made my day since I had such a lousy day today. I guess things never go the way you planned it to.
Here is the what the webpage said:
Top 5 Facts for this Name:
1) 44% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 15.8% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are very well envoweled. (wtf does that mean?)
2) In ASCII binary it is... 01000110 01101001 01101111 01101110 01100001 00100000 01010100 01101111 01101110 01100111 (uhh..yeah...=.=)
3) Backwards, it is Anoif Gnot... nice ring to it, huh? (yeah, i gu-eee-sss)
4) In Pig Latin, it is Ionafay Ongtay.
5) People with this first name are probably: Female. So, you are constantly overcharged for beauty products.(really? LOLZ)
Wait, there is more.
Name Origin and Meaning:
3 Things You Didn't Know:
1) Your personal power animal is the Tasmanian Devil. (uhm, no I don't get it either)
2) Your 'Numerology' number is 2. If it wasn't bulls**t, it would mean that you are supportive, diplomatic, analytical, and play well with others. A team-player, you seek peace and harmony in a group. (i like the sarcasm)
3) According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.003% of US residents have the first name 'Fiona' and 0.0045% have the surname 'Tong'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate (no joke, really this spelling) there is only 1 American who goes by the name Fiona Tong.
not bad leh? looks like my name is damn unique...lolz