Saturday, October 11, 2008

meichieng, weiwei, aili and chye teck birthdays

ryThank gawd for Star World and its Sunday night for movies. Being an Astro subscriber who does not subscribe Movies Channel, I am deprieved of watching rerun movies of my choice. Last weeked I watched "The Black Dahlia" and I lurve that era (and Josh Hartnett). Loosely based on a true event which still remains unsolved till today.
____________________________________________


This has been a week filled with events here and there that I am soooo glad to be at the haven of my four-walled enclosure known as my bedroom right now. Well, just like I predicted. When you have so many birthdays in a week, with the upcoming Pesta Tanglung UKM (Saturday night, which I will be absent) and shopaholics roommates, you know you will not be able to study much once you return to Setapak after two weeks of hiatus.

First off, Monday night was the day we celebrated not one, not even two, but THREE birthdays of 3 of my good friends in Pharmacy, one being my housemate.
Before that, on Sunday night, there was also a small celebration at our Setapak home for Ah Wei who just came back from Kapit. Read it *here*
The venue was Cannes Tea House, Setapak and four of us planned this out. Tze Im (Ai Li's present), Janice (MeiChieng's present), Jia Ying (cake) and myself (Wei2's present) were all given our respective duties before the mid-sem break.

Since this is only the first part of my week and has tonnes of pics, hence I will write less and allow the photos to do their jobs.

First up is what we ordered...
Ah Wei with her Italian Omelette

My Chicken Spaghetti

AiLi's Otak2 Rice

Janice's Cheese Baked Rice

Playing UNO whilst awaiting our food - Lolz, I like Ah Wei's face here

And so the cake arrives...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEICHIENG (30TH SEPT) WHO TURNED 21 AND WEIWEI (5TH OCT) AND AILI (13TH OCT), WHO BOTH TURNED 20!!!

Our ice-cream cake

Group pic!!!

Making wishes

Birthday babies: AiLi, Ah Wei and MeiChieng

The naked cake, stripped off its toppings

With their birthday presents - Ah Wei got a bag and MeiChieng got a cropped jacket

Close-up of AiLi's cute cute present

Yours Truly having cake

Moi (looking like crap) with the bday girls


Our table and cushions...lolz

Last bday pic of the night!


Back at home, reading her bday dedications from her coursemates, housemates, roommates and her two little buddies

Read the bday girl account of that night *here*


Another birthdy to note here is my little buddy, Chye Teck's 19th birthday on 9th October. But due to hectic schedules of buddy line, we just settle for mediocre lunch on his bday. Hence, no pics. Maybe next time when he moved to Setapak, then we will have a celebration.


Next up: Shopping at One Utama
Later: Shopping at Petaling Street


No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)