Sunday, May 25, 2008

teardrops accompanies me tonight

On 23/05/08, went out to MidValley with WY and Suz C. Whenever we are together, we can chat non-stop. Lol. Anyways, here are some pics of our lunch. We ate at Italiannies, Gardens MidValley.

I had the Creamy Carbonara

Suz C had Calamari Salad, I think

WY had shrimp pasta olio

Yours Truly

The good thing is that we did not buy anything! Yes, we control ourselves from shopping! Lol, well if you don't include a bday present I bought and some junk food. However, I still spend RM55...I know:(
_______________________________________



Drew **** looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
that I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
and she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew **** talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
that I can't even see anyone when he's with me
he says he's so in LOVE, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
he's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew **** walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
and there he goes, so perfectly,
the kind of flawless I wish I could be
she'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
look in those beautiful eyes and know she's LUCKY cause
he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
he's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
so I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
get some sleep tonight
he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
he's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
he's the time taken up, but there's never enough
and he's all that I need to fall into..
Drew **** looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.

Is it not funny when a song somehow describes my feelings so clearly? Haha, been there, done that. I guess she's right. There is nothing we can do but to "fake a smile" and just move on.

"Suffer in silence", as some called it, is a sign of true love.

I don't believe that crapshit anyways. If that guy is not interested in you, just move on already. I know it is much easier said than done, but better than keep hoping upon something that will never be. Life is no soap drama, y'know, life is not like, "suddenly" out of nowhere, the guy will "suddenly" realized he loves you more, and yabba, yabba...

Nope, never believe in that crapshit. Life is like that. Soap dramas have interesting storyline just to draw the audience (all about money baby). Of course, no one want to watch a drama where the girl likes the guy but then the guy likes someone else. The end. wtf right?

Anyways, this type of thing (when you like a guy who like someone else) is normal, I guess. If it was me, I will definitely be upset, no doubt. And most probably I will cry, depending how much I was in love with him. But what is important is that self-pity should not be an ongoing process. It should have a limit. Cry and cry as much as you want. Then stop and move on. Because there will always be tomorrow.

And despite me saying this, and all of us know that it is true, but really, no one believes it: Boyfriend/Girlfriend love is not really all that. Sometimes I see some people allowed Love to control them, rather than letting themselves control Love.

Feeling sorry for ourselves is not wrong, it only becomes wrong when it becomes an everlasting thing.

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)