Thursday, May 15, 2008

david crushes goliath[edited]

friday (16th May 2008) is the marathon of "American Idol" from 6pm onwards. Gonna watch reruns of David Cook's performances. Why not? Since I am SO free right now. (Hope I won't eat my words after posting this)
______________________________________________


omg. wtf. yeah yeah david cook is in the finale.

I was not even an American Idol fan, let alone a David Cook fan but when I saw him performed that remake version of Mariah Carey's "Always be my baby", omg, I was so spellbound ok? Added to the fact that I simply dig rocker musicians, David Cook is so my fave to win!

He is up against ballad boy, David A.

Yes, I am calling him "ballad boy" coz he sings ballads so damn well, but so-so for others. Ok ok, he is a cute boy as well. But toooooo sugary sweet boy d. His smile is flawless anyway.

Cannot tahan d. So so happy David Cook is in finale.

Musician rules. Rockers rule. Lengzhais rule.

Finally, an AI finale where both are lengzhais.

Go go go David Cook!

1 comment:

Bernard Chung said...

In Support Of David Cook!!
David Cook a.k.a. The Cookie rocks!! He will win!!

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)