Sunday, December 23, 2007

tag#1, broke, shopped and 3500 is my new baby!

Ok, so Rebecca told me she tagged me and asks me to do this tag. This is my first tag for my blog (Woo-hoo!) I am not too familiar with it, but wtf, I told Ah beh i will do it...So here goes...



LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :1) Expensive dresses
2) A cute boy toy (O.o)
3) More time
4) Getting straight A's
5) Money



THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS :Rebecca


YOUr 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :1) Pretty
2) Friendly
3) Talkative
4) Good drinker
5) Devoted


MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU:
She is nice to me. Period. I appreciate everyone who is nice to me.


THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:Hmm...I cannot remember the last time I talked to her

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:But I am not a lesbian (LOL)

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:Nothing. I can hate people for no reason whatsoever (Hoho)


PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:1) Ben
2) Mel
3) Kelvin
4) Cherh Yun
5) Jino
6) Denise
7) Li Shia
8) Caryn
9) Lai Cheng
10) I don't know that many bloggers!!!!

1. WHO IS NO.7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?Ben (duh!) He is No. 1, btw
2. WHO IS NO.9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?I know she has a boyfren but I dunno him
3. IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING ?Obviously not, because they both are with their other halves now
4. WHAT ABOUT NO.1 AND NO.5 ?YES, most definitely....Haha...No.5 is notorious for liking guys (Joking, ppl, don't spread rumours now!)
5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING ?Dentistry at my uni
6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.6 ?Hmm...Does msn count?
7. DOES NO.4 WORK ?Nope..he is studying Pharmacy
8. HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL ?
Hmm....dunno wor
9. WILL U BE WITH NO.10?Hehe...I cannot answer...I left No.10 blank
10.HOW ABOUT NO.5 ?No. He dated my good friend before
11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS ?
Yes. Called Harmony and Rhythm. Hahaha
12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4 ?No 2 is my Form 6 classmate and from SBU as well and No 4 my senior and my Buddy
13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT ?Hmm...Cheras?
14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.8 ?
Oh, Hanson's Buddy
15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ?
*Sweat* If he is, the world is coming to an end


~22/12/2007~

Yesterday was "Guo tong". Woke up in the morn to help Mom make "tong yuen".
Random shots of making 'tong yuen'
Later, after breakfast, I went to Val's hse to dropped off the Malacca trip photos. Then, Mom and I went shopping at Mid Valley.
Christmas decorations at Mid Valley

Me looking pretty blur

Mom at Christmas

Does it not looked like Autumn leaves with Winter Christmas trees?

As usual, sales were still going on so we went to do some shopping. First up was MNG.


This is my 3rd time going to MNG in this week. First time with Suz C at Times Square MNG, 2nd time with the girls at Dataran Pahlawan Melaka MNG and now at Mid Valley MNG with Mom. Finally, I copped a knit bolero from MNG.


We had lunch at Food Junction which was crowded with people. I think they are all there for the Christmas and year-end sales. Definitely not a great atmosphere.

Yummy Mango dessert

Mom & Christmas tree

Close up pic of one of the Christmas decorations - Lovely butterflies

One great joyous thing is that I finally got a new handphone!!! It was supposed to be my birthday present but because I have been busy with blogging and my trips, I had no time to choose a model that I wanted.

My new baby
My cousin gave me a discounted price so Mom bought it for me! Yeah! I love the PINK colour exterior. Eventhough pink is not my fave colour but it is eye-popping enough to stand out!!!

And then later we continued our shopping spree. Copped 2 more dresses at Jusco before we left.
We had a great dinner at my uncle's house. Yummy cheese prawns! Cuz and aunt taught me to play some easy-peasy songs on their new piano. Had some more yummy tong yuen too!

All in a day's work.

From the blogger, Fi

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)