Tuesday, December 25, 2007

christmasnewyearchinesenewyear

1) ABOUT CHRISTMAS - 25th DEC 2007 (TODAY!!!!)

Hey, just want to wish a very happy Merry Christmas to whoever is reading this...

I hope you all grow fatter and fatter and spend more and more till you get really broke...MUAHAHAHAHA...evil, no?

I have a few things planned out today but dunno which one will I go to as I do not want to spread some influenza virus as part of the Christmas cheer. LOL.

With Christmas comes New Year and then Chinese New Year, so these are the best times of the year (also, great times for shopping!yay!)

2) ABOUT NEW YEAR - 1st JAN 2008

Now, post-terrible-exam-results time, I have decided to make some early New Year resolutions to get my new semester starting.

But I will not post it yet because my over-dilating vessels has caused some overflowed mucuos mucus (ok, I can't even think of spelling anymore!!!) in my brains, making it not possible for me to think straight.

Ok, I am exaggerating and that is not scientifically possible. LOL.

3) ABOUT CNY - 7th FEB 2008

Every year, esp during the holidays, I will start my major shopping spree for CNY. Out with the old, in with the new. What better way to start CNY than with a new fashionable wardrobe?

So, this time around, to ensure I do not go overboard with the budget like I did last year, I decided to make a shopping list. Needless to say, I did go a little teeny weeny overboard, but, hey, on a brighter note, at least it was not as BAD as last year.

I will be going back to KT this Sunday night, so I hope to finish about my Malacca trip by then.

Ok, need to get more rest. Already my room is filled up with "wantons". Hohohohoho....

Again, merry christmas everyone!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)