Saturday, December 29, 2007

why me? why????!!!!

I dunno if I was cursed or jinxed by someone, coz this week has been the worst ever....;(

~29/12/2007~

I went to UKM, then to Tung Shin, later to Wisma Berjaya, shop a little in Times Square, shop more in Jusco and finally to Nichii.

And guess what???

I did not buy anything!!!! LOL. Wai Yin will be so proud of me! (Ok, I bought ONE magazine and a packet of wet tissues...but that does not count! I did not buy clothes, bags, shoes or any other accessories!)

I think I have found a cure to my shopaholic habit...Shop when a huge worry bug is biting you!!!

This is what happened today:
  1. Wanted to go see the dean today to discuss about me taking a few extra credits but stupid office was closed! Search the whole block for any sign of people but I think some UFO has landed and kidnapped the whole administrative office people! Now I have to wait till the new semester starts...on Monday...to see the dean! *Sigh* I really do hope it is not TOO LATE!!!! *crosses fingers*
  2. I messed up my orthodontist appointment dates....My appointment was supposed to be on FRIDAY!!!! *Sigh* So I have to wait 2 hours before it is my turn....Mom's temper got the better of her and she made a scene in the hospital with the nurse....*Double sighs*
  3. Went to have my haircut today....Ok, nothing really biggie happened here. My hair now is shorter, less feminine, more edgier....All prepared to turn my STUDY mode on for the new semester....
  4. Did some shopping today....NEARLY bought a skirt and a blouse from Jusco, and also NEARLY bought a gorgeous dark blue sequinned blouse from Niichi as well but NOPE! The appeal letter is still bugging me so did not feel like buying anything....Won't enjoy my buys anyway.....:(

*******************

Well, and today I am going back to UKM....in about one hours' time....Need to clean up my room in the hostel after being uninhabitted for 5 weeks! Then later, on Monday, first thing is to see the dean before my chaotic class schedule begins! I still have not gotten my class schedule!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)