Friday, December 28, 2007

wy's ultimate shopping spree and fattening chicken wings!

Since I have been in pretty much of a slump lately, what with my poor results, being sick, some personal issues to deal with, plus those damn @#$%^& noises from next door, I just really want to get out of the house! So when WY asked me out shopping, I immediately jumped at the idea!

~27/12/2007~

WY is starting uni next month and is shopping for some new uni clothes, plus other stuff. We raided Times Square and then later Sungei Wang. I did not really shop much, wasn't in the shopping mode but I was looking for a nice small handbag for CNY to keep those angpows O.o !!!

Times Square (Display for Barbie items!)

Luckily WY shops fast and buys all the stuff she needed in almost every shop we goes to (LOL). I think she bought a denim 3q pants from IO, a really cute T-shirt from SML, something from Fortune (hehe), a belt from Vincci and a pair of shoes from....hmmm....I forgot what is the name of the shop! Oh, and she got a present for her colleague since WY is quitting her job at Kumon soon.

Here is the shopping queen herself!

These shoes were her greatest splurge but she lurvesss it so much that I think she would have regret it if she did not get them. Besides, that girl has some really worn-out sneakers. Some new shoes for a new start is a MUST!

How cute are these?

Since that poor girl is so broke after shopping (LOL), we decided to settle for an inexpensive lunch at Sungei Wang's food court, where we had the mixed rice.

Saw this cute pig with a huge royal crown on his head in Sg Wang ^o^

I initially wanted to get this cute bag from Momoe since it was on sale, but later decided against it since I saw a better-looking one from Maple Zone. So we went back to Times Square and I copped it for only RM20!

Also copped this bangle from Chamelon. Lurve chunky bangles!

Christmas decor is still not down in Times Square so here are some pics - hoping that Christmas cheer does not stop when Christmas is over. The joy of giving and love should lasts all year round, people!

Little Santas on Christmas tree - So freakin' cute

Ok, this has nothing to do with Christmas but aren't those pigs so fugly cute?

P.S. I had this for dinner. Domino's pizzas kind of sucks but they have great lasagna and BBQ chicken wings!!!!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)