Monday, December 10, 2007

skull-faced octopus and backdorm boys!

Back home after a weekend stay at my aunt's house. Umm...sad to say, it was really boring there. Nothing much to blog about so I will let the photos do the talking. A picture speaks a thousand words, right?

My cousin is a big collector of all things cute...lol. She got lots of cute accessories and DOLLS!! Cute little cuddly furry dolls of every kind. Here is one of my favourites - a miniature octopus that she matched with a skull (from Nightmare Before Christmas) face mask. LOL...How cute is that???

And presenting the octopus behind the mask:

My cuz tells me this is a sushi - I find it hard to believe!

My cousin got me souvenirs from Guilin, China. Thankies!


Also, my cousin introduced me to BACKDORM BOYS!!! From the name, you can see they derieved it from a well-known band called Backstreet Boys (Duh! ^o^). Anyways, they are these 2 guys from China who do a mean imitation of singers in music videos. They both live in a dorm, hence the name. And they are DAMN funny wei. Me and my cuz watched almost all their homemade videos. They are super good at imitating (warning: they do not actually SING). You will see what I am talking about once you clicked on the videos below.

For Mandarin songs fan:



For English songs fan:



For Crazy songs fan:



And more;)



This is a tribute to the best moments from BackDorm Boys;)



I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!!!

Go BackDorm Boys!!! Woo-hoo!!!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)