Friday, June 20, 2008

so random[edited]

Results came out and it took me guts to check it only 2 days later. It was definitely a huge improvement than my last semester but damn that "pengurusan emosi" shitty subject that pulled my grades down. If I knew it was so damn difficult to score in that paper, I wish I did not take that subject in the first place.

an unnecessary and shitty subject - pengurusan emosi.

P.S. I will not reveal the pointer here although it is safe to say I passed and I am not in the dean's list:)

________________________________

I finally found that dress I was so raving about in "gossip girl", in episode 5, that Serena was wearing on her date with Dan.


so pretty and elegant right?

it costs $545...wtf?

days like these i wished money grew in my backyard.

gossip girl has such cool fashion but haih...so sad to be broke like me:(

I dunno why but I really do like these sixties' inspired shift-like dresses, esp if they have lots of attention-getting details on it, like sequins.

pair them with leggings or not, they looked so cute and trendy at the same time.

or these gorgeous gladiator wedges? the true meaning of perfection...

so many things I love...I guess the shopaholic in me is back...not sure if that is a good thing, though...

*prays hard fiona will find those exact things she love in 1/100 of the actual price*

all photos courtesy of gossipgirlinsider.com (link on sidebar)

2 comments:

tereV.dickXoN said...

YA lol........Pengurusan emosi.......the mark of project.....!!!!i think Hubungan insan.the another choice of Zt easier lol........lolX.......XD....

FIFIONA said...

yes yes everything about that subject sucks, must tell juniors not that take stupid subject

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)