Saturday, June 28, 2008

omfg, james is yummy and wanted is superb

Latte quote of the day: "Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful".
________________________________

It had been a hectic and whirlwind couple of days filled with sundry matters. Attending diminutive gatherings, running back and forth to Setapak and yet, despite everything, I am still very much eager to self-absorb myself in Agatha Christie lovely crime novel.

Anyway, on Friday, I finally watched "Wanted" with seen ing, an old SBU friend (who is doing medic in IMU, btw).

I know, this is my 4th movie in a one-week span but in my defence, this had been the movie I really wanted to watch ever since I first saw the trailer. So, can you blame me?

Warning though, spoilers alert. But if you are not planning to watch it, then you can go ahead and read the whole sypnosis of the movie here.

Seriously, this movie is not for the faint-hearted and those who cringes at the sight of hardblood gore action and overuse of firearms plus plenty of fistfights. Violence is inevitable here but can I just say one thing?

THIS MOVIE ROCKS! SO DAMN COOL WEIII!!!!

By far, the best movie ever I have watched this hols. World-class effects (although very much absurd at times, esp when the guy shot 4 guys while walking on air), fresh storyline and absolutely regaling in every aspects. And I am not even an action-flick-fanatic, yet this adrenaline-pumping movie really got me very much captivated. Also,

JAMES MCAVOY IS BLOODY HOT!

Which also explains why I am freaking so excited over this movie. I am just ten seconds away from yelling, "Go freaking watch this movie!" (and I am not even getting paid for any promotions gimmick ok?)

To explain the reasons why you should watch this movie and why I lurve it would be simply trite so I won't even bother. Well, maybe some of you will dissent with me, but I stay firm of my opinion towards this flick and no one, nothing, will change my mind:)

So instead, let me delight myself (and I know, some of you, don't lie) and ogle at the freaking-hot-bod-with-seriously-electric-blue-eyes James McAvoy.

He is Scottish so I do not understand a thing he is saying.

He is 29 years of age. Whatever-lah, like age really matters.

He has been acting since 1995, so he is a very well established actor.

Oooohhh, my fave scene from the movie (although pretty disbelieving).

Best known for movies like "Last King Of Scotland" which also stars academy award winner Forest Whitaker.

And "Atonement", the epic love story where he snogs Keira Knightley (lucky her).

For more about him, check out the links on my sidebar or click here or you can wikipedia-ed him. Google is so last season.

Need I remind how bloody hot he is?

Okay, okay, I know the "Wanted" movie screenshots here all featured just James McAvoy and not the other prominent cast members. Can you blame me? I am straight so of course, I won't plaster Angelina Jolie pics here. Everyone knows she is hot. She knows she is hot. I know she is hot.

If you insist, this have to be my fave pic of the bunch:

One day, when I get enough guts, I might just get a tattoo.

A really small one coz crap, I cannot stand the pain.

If you think James look hot on-screen, he looks even better off-screen:

Those very pretty and flawless eyes...

Killer tux

Cannot deny his perfect physique

More cover shots of him (if you are still not vexed out by now, congrats):

I would continue being obssessed with him, just swooning those drop dead gorgeous eyes and outstandingly great bod if not because...

...he is married.

Shit.

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)