Thursday, March 03, 2011

being cruel: because some days I can be cruel

Short update: I have finally opened up my own pre-loved blog to make way for more shopping~! Lol~ Take a look *HERE*


***********************************************


I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the World that I'm coming



Homecoming
Feeling so emo lately...
Don't know why, must be the stress,
I have been really liking this song, especially the intro part,
Not that I am feeling homesick or anything,
No, not the literal meaning,
To me homecoming means actually finding the light,
I just want to find somewhere I belong,
Just want to know what my future is like,
I want to have that feeling of control,
To feel like I am not lost anymore...

Friends
Lately, feeling like I have been in a streak of bad luck,
It seems the more I care about something, the more I get hurt,
And when I needed people the most,
Everyone just let me down (except one),
I understand, everyone have their own goals to achieved,
People can be selfish, that is life.

Love
Before this, I used to ask friends,
What was more important?
To have feelings or to appreciate someone who is nice to you...
It seems to be unanimous,
feelings topped everything else
But then, what if the person you like more, treats you badly,
You will still forgive?
What if he never changes?

Decision
Thanks to someone,
I feel like I realized something,
I have been blinded, and stupid too,
It seems like the answer was right there all the time,
I think I now know what to do,
Yes, it is all thanks to that person.
Thank you for being selfish and unappreciative.

Think before you act
Finally,
I just want to say that,
Before you start being cocky and reject someone's favors,
And not help someone when they are in need,
Think about how you may need that person's help in the future.
Because, karma is really a bitch.
I cannot believe the extent of fakeness people can go through,
I pretend not to know just so I won't hurt you.
But I was not born yesterday.
I know more than I actually show.
All I am saying is, serves you right for being such a bitch.

***I don't know why I blogged so little. Writing always made me feel better. Always. My only chingu since small, and writing will never let me down, unlike people***

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)