Monday, July 02, 2012

misery

I know that miserable people begets misery. Unhappy people tend to make those around them unhappy too.

I was in a foul mood this morning. Instead of trying to cheer myself up, I end up making people around me get annoyed today.

Whenever any problem arises, I tend to run away from it. I distract myself to not think about it, to not face up to it. Like it will all go away if I ignored it. Instead, the problems pile up and becomes worse than before.

I keep reminding myself to not run away but it is so habitual of me, to find the easy way out. I can think of a million different things to distract myself.

In the end, I feel overwhelmed and stressed out.

Right now, I have so much things to do on my list and instead of studying, I am blogging. See?

What do I do...

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)