Thursday, January 01, 2009

fiona's calendar of 2008

-the 12 months of 2008-

*JANUARY 2008*

I attended my first UKM formal nite and participated in the fashion show

became part of the Pesta Angpow UKM madness as AJK Publisiti

*FEBRUARY 2008*

I celebrated CNY with my wonderful Form 6 VI classmates

as well as with my beloved family

*MARCH 2008*


I attended yet another UKM formal nite and participated in the small choir

*APRIL 2008*


I did my most favourite albeit stressful pharmacy practical...making ointments, gels, etc.

*MAY 2008*

I went to Penang for holidays with my roommates, Suz M and BB, stayed in wonderful Grace's house and her very nice bf, Tye, who did not mind being our driver

Also went to Cambodia with Mom. Marvelled at the scenic Angkor Wat and had an eye-opening experience looking at their people

*JUNE 2008*

Discovered my love for David Cook and his beautiful talent, practically spend the whole holidays looking at his videos...still am crazy about him

*JULY 2008*


back to uni...wanted to donate blood but tak jadi...best part about this month is...I finally took off those damn braces!!!


managed to persuade my Mom to let me stay in Setapak with group of friends. Most wonderful roommates and housemates

being a 2nd year means getting to choose which first-year you want to introduce to your buddy family...here is my big buddy Cherh Yun and small buddy Chye Teck

*AUGUST 2008*

Busy with classes and lectures, rarely had any practicals due to renovation of labs, but one in particular that stood out was when we injected phenobarbitone into the mice for pharmacology practical

*SEPTEMBER 2008*

finally had the guts to pierced my ears...I even surprised myself by piercing 3 earholes, the last one kinda hurt but overall not as bad as I thought it would be

*OCTOBER 2008*

birthdays played important roles throughout the year, especially since my circle of friends have all turned 21, like me. this month also signifies the end of birthdays for my close group of friends in UKM

another interesting experience is the very tiring yet fun Khidmat Masyarakat 3-day camp

*NOVEMBER 2008*

finally it was my turn to become legal. Because of the exams, I did not have a chance to fully organize my own birthday but I am so happy with all the people I came and all the support I had

*DECEMBER 2008*

been busy working but managed to take a few days off shopping in Bangkok with Waiyin, Liling and Pearl, after our initial flight was cancelled due to protests in the airport (more photos up soon)

wonder what does the year 2009 bring this time around?


No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)