Thursday, July 29, 2010

the ego has landed

Lately, because I am very much fascinated by the whole Korean pop culture, I don't really find myself keeping up to date with songs from U.S. or U.K.

But these are a few that I really like and have been replaying them in my mp4 player:

1) "Parachute" - by CHERYL COLE



2) "Secrets" - by ONE REPUBLIC {I watched "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" this week, hence the sudden liking to this song}



3) "Shut Up and Kiss Me" - ORIANTHI {Yet another catchy lyrical rock song...this girl really rocks~)



This week has been quite busy, with many more events up. Already this week, I went to watch "Sorcerer's Apprentice" at Wangsa Walk (1st time go there~~!!) and went to Tenji's Buffet at Solaris Mont Kiara (1st time drive there~!!).

This Friday is a Form 6 friend's birthday. Sunday morning is UKM buddies gathering. Sunday night is birthday dinner for UKM friend. Monday night is memorial for a primary school classmate.

On top of that, I am falling way behind in my notes and research project work. Time to buck up soon~!!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)