Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the odyssey

Won't be able to go do my medication records at HUKM as planned. I am so worried that I may never be able to finish all the records on time.

This week was the first week of 4th year and it was like hell. Every day was 8am - 5pm with only 1 hour break in between. It's just like working, but worse as I have to concentrate on stuff like Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Quality Assurance and Hospital Clinical. Most of the time, I fell for the temptation of Hypnos. Haih...

Anyway, today I realized something. That no matter how difficult I try to run away from my thesis problems, I know that I cannot hide from it. I have to buck up some courage and face the most difficult part - statistical analysis.

Today someone annoyed me so very much. I cannot believe how selfish some people can be. Although a student's life can be a rat race, I just cannot imagine how some people can stoop so low and be so damn selfish. It just disappoints me.

Tomorrow I am going back home. I am glad to be able to relieve stress after such a tiring week. But sometimes I feel guilty because my housemates and coursemates don't get to go home as often as I do.

I hope I stay strong and pursue through this difficult journey...

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)