Sunday, September 20, 2009

another day for procrastination

Oh no! "The Men Who Can't Marry", a really funny K-drama at Ch303 has finished today...Sigh, I am going to miss the eccentric Jo Jae-hee. The Korean variety show, "2 days and 1 night" is super hilarious lor...LMAO!!!

***************************************************

Today is one of those days where I wished I would have just stayed at home and do my homework instead of going out.

Went to Mid Valley to watch movie and have dinner.

Before dinner, went and window-shop at Niichi, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and etc. Found nothing, although Topshop has more varieties and choices, the prices are way out of my league. Oh, and Diva has some really unique accessories too but nope, did not buy anything.

Had dinner at Canton-i @ Gardens. The food was okay-lar. Not to say bad, but honestly, nothing special also. For the price that we are paying for dinner, one would expect something more. But yeah, the food was not bad, pretty limited choices too.

My rice with tofu, egg, duck, roast pork, and scallops

Prawn wontons...they are huge...

After that, we went to watch the movie, "The Ugly Truth". My verdict: Nope, not my cup of tea. Pretty boring. Although some of the jokes were okay, but overall, this movie is corny, cheesy and the cliché of every romantic comedies out there.

This is quite a disappointment really, because I like Katherine Heigl in Grey's Anatomy. But to see her play such a character here is sadly, a waste.

On the plus side, the guys in this movie are quite good-looking. Gerard Butler is okay-lar but Eric Winter is cute ;)

Yes, I should have just stayed at home and try to get some work done. My pile of work is still waiting for me to touch them. Haih...

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)