Thursday, September 17, 2009

money is on my mind all the time


Lately, I feel like I have been overspending. Really, my money is flowing out of my wallet like liquid. And I feel really guilty because I keep telling myself to write down what I spend my money on, a list of spending, but each time I fail to do it. It is not that I am rich and have lots of money to spend, I think I seriously do not know my limit. Plus, I get so tempted easily. Maybe it is time for a new me, a new money-savvy me. I need to learn how to spend money wisely, instead of being so materialistic. Because I do not want to be known as a "pai ka lui".

Shopping, birthday presents, birthday dinners, T-shirts sold in uni, books, food...is there any way I can reduce my spending and still have fun?

2 comments:

Suzane Mah said...

hahaha...finally u admit...haih i oso cnt help u pai ka lui..summore nw withour goin out oso u manage to use money how???hahah gambateh la because im doin the same thing oso..haih even if u write down wat u spend oso no use one haha mk ur heart break into pieces only...i keep track oso but the only thing i see is the increment of money usage hahah

FIFIONA said...

hah? really ke? haih...i also know i use lots of money...i guess i need to practice discipline...:(

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)