Saturday, September 25, 2010

i love this photo and quote

This week, Clara and I went to Levain Bougalerie Pattiserie again. I finally had the chance to try their pasta and cappucino. Love them so much.

I always wanted to try this heart-shaped cappucino since forever. Anyway, I thought I will edit the photo I took with my current favourite quote from Maya Angelou. I first knew about her through The Oprah Winfrey Show. I think she is such a wise woman and have many wonderful thoughts and words. I wish I can be more like her and see what normally other people would not. That way, I hope, I would be not so unhappy :(

I love my edited photo. I think there is still room for improvement, though.

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)