Saturday, September 04, 2010

so short u will be bored

yes this is a short post because apparently, i have no mood to blog yet. maybe next week when my holidays start, then i will blog longer posts.

yesterday, someone said something to me that made me went, "Ouch!".

some people can be so damn insensitive.

makes me feel sorry that at their age, still can be so stupid and blurt out the most hurtful things.

no wonder no one likes the said person.

c'mon show a little sensitivity for other people's feelings.

hate these kind of selfish people.

*******************

on a lighter note, few months ago, some reporter from Star came to interview my mom about insurance stuff. they finally publish the article and my mom's name was mentioned. woo-hoo:)

p.s. in case you dunno, my mom's name is Mary Yee.



No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)