Saturday, August 14, 2010

post no. 299

It seems like this sem, I have lost all motivation to do my thesis and also in my studies. Whenever I face my thesis, I feel like I have so many problems I don't know where to start. In the end, I just give up and refuse to face it. I have been procrastinating so long that I am now behind, not only in thesis work but I am also falling behind in my studies. With every passing day and 0% progress, the guilt just weigh on me so so much.

During these few days at home, I have spend a lot of time thinking. I realized I cannot run away and avoid anymore. If I continue like that, I might just fail this whole semester, or worst the whole course. I cannot allow myself to self-indulge anymore. I don't want to continue doing something that I will regret later on.

So, until my life gets back on track, I am going to take a hiatus from this blog. It is really difficult as I really like blogging and there has been so much happenings that I want to post about. But they will all have to wait. With every passing minute I spend online, it is less minutes for my studies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha i can spend 24 hours on thesis, skipping all meals. writing thesis is so much fun compared to studying (zzz) haha




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)