Sunday, August 03, 2008

i dunno when it started but...

...I love pharmacy.

Yesterday, waiyin came to see me at setapak and we had ice-cream at the little tree cafe for lunch.

She asked me something that till now I have not forgotten.

She asked me, if I was given a course other than Pharmacy, would I take it?

And it had occurred to me that I would not want to do any other courses BUT pharmacy.

I didn't know when I started falling in love with this course. Seriously.

But I feel proud when I tell people I am a Pharmacy student.

I just cannot imagine myself enjoying any other courses as much.

I had always been afraid of making the wrong choices but this time, I know I am on the right path.

Only God knows what the future holds for me as a pharmacist.

But right now I am enjoying the journey.

There are people telling me they had made the wrong choice in choosing their courses and wishing they could change it. Suddenly it felt like it was the wrong path for them.

All I can say is that when you become too complacent in your life, it is hard to make decisions. Those who succeed in life are those who were not satisfied with their lives.

I am forever thankful to God for answering my prayers and making my dream come true for giving me this course.

I love Pharmacy. I really do.

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)